“There’s no such thing as bad weather, only inappropriate clothing.”— Sir Ranulph Fiennes, Explorer
Removes moister and helps regulate body temperature
- Merino wool, wool, polyester
- Base layer shirt, pants and socks
- *No cotton socks (Cotton keeps the moisture)
Insulate heat and creates breathability
- Merino wool, fleece, polyester
- Mid layer shirt and pants
Protects against wind and water
- Insulated jacket with hood, waterproof suspender rain pants and rain jacket
Keeps extremities warm
- Beanie, balaclava, neck warmers, gloves, mittens, ear warmers
These are guides and recommendations from parents. Please use what is available to you if you have them.
Buy a bigger size so they can use it over winter clothes.
*Look for rain pants that cover up to the chest with suspenders and have foot loops to keep them secure.
|Outer Rain Jacket and Pants|
|Reima||Overall great clothes for outdoors|
|Hiheart||Functional rain pants|
|CeLaVi||Set of rain jacket and pants|
|Croc Handle It||Boots with handles|
|Crocs Crocband||Boots with handles|
|BOGS||High Quality boots|
|Hunter||Boots with no handles|